Closed the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed the distance!

It's been a while since I've been on here but this forum really helped me through the LDR days. We were long distance for one year, since I had to finish uni before going anywhere. Then I applied for a working holiday in Japan and did an internship here. Let's say it worked well, so I got this contract now for the company and they sponsored my long term working visa since it's only a one year contract for now (starting on Monday), I still need to see what to do afterwards, but I'm positive and feel good that I've achieved this much by now. We're living together for 7 months now, moved to a bigger apartment a few months ago and everything is going great! I'm sure it will continue like this! thanks again to everyone who supported me last year.

Congratulations!
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Yay glad to hear from you! Congratulations :3

Comment

Congratulations! Good luck
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks everybody

Comment

Working...
            X