No announcement yet.

1 year apart with no visits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stef1011 Good luck with your relationship too and nice to meet you also!
    Last edited by Sa Princess; August 19, 2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

5518MilesApart Well that is good! Glad you guys found some way to make it work!
      Last edited by Sa Princess; August 19, 2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stef1011 View Post
        I can definitely understand the struggle with the time zones. Especially on busy days, it makes talking very difficult. We've been apart for almost 4 months now. It is not getting easier, but I guess I've adjusted. Today I'm particularly sad, but keeping busy definitely helps. Video chats are the best for sure.

Nice to meet both of you and good luck with your relationships!
        Keeping busy helps, but it does sadden me when we don't hear from one another as much or we don't keep one another up to date with our daily happenings.
        Sending pictures of our day to day life really makes me feel like the other is there, although we have our times when we really don't keep up with it.
        Letters are really great to get too, and I also bought an Instax mini 8, so I can send him cute little polaroids with every letter I send him~

You just have to keep making it work out, with the one you love. It takes commitment and communication!

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

I haven't met my SO yet and it's been almost 2 1/2 years. It'll be a good 5-6 months before I can see him at long last. Tried 3 times in the past, and it's failed. It's definitely possible to deal with, difficult, but you make the most of what you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
            I haven't met my SO yet and it's been almost 2 1/2 years. It'll be a good 5-6 months before I can see him at long last. Tried 3 times in the past, and it's failed. It's definitely possible to deal with, difficult, but you make the most of what you've got.
            I am sure you two will finally see one another this time. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Working...
            X