Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, i'm back! :)

Hello all,
    So I got back from America Wednesday where I met my partner in person for the first time after 19 years all up of knowing him online. It was the best three weeks of my life!!
    We are just as good together as we always imagined; just so perfect for each other.
    I now know what a hard time leaving actually is for you others; I was crying on and off the whole way home.
    Luckily, as some of you have suggested, we arranged our next visit while I was still there; He will be visiting me in October which thankfully isn't too far away.
    He'll then be visiting again in January where we'll be seeing an immigration Lawyer to help us with the Visa application process to have him immigrate here.

Exciting times for sure!

P.S. If anyone is still wondering how we can visit each other so often, it's because I at least have been very honest with my boss, hence I've told him that I will be needing to take a few lots of leave for the coming year for these reasons. He has been great about giving me what I need with my understanding that some of it may be leave without pay which I'm cool with.

Best of luck to all of you and I trust that you are as happy as I am; if not, that you will find the happiness you deserve very soon.
    Met Online: 1998
    Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
    SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Hey,
    Wow first time after 19 years? That's a long long time and I am glad everything has worked out. I am meeting my SO for two weeks from Wednesday. I do have that worry about how I feel when I leave him But eventually they say you will cope and O am glad you've already set up something you can look forward to.

I

Comment

Thank you!
      And wishing you the very best for your upcoming meeting. Yes, I also dreaded the saying goodbye long before I had too but then I figured I should just enjoy myself.
      LDR's are not easy.
      Met Online: 1998
      Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
      SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

So glad it went well

Comment

Working...
        X