The hurt one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens The hurt one...

Well my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half... we are both eighteen, now he is going to US to school for a year and we live in Europe... I really love him like a part of my family and he means the world to me, we've spent every day together, every hour... i feel so scared and a lot of things are going trough my mind...we do want to stay together, but he is a bit flirty and I am a bit jeleous..he is more social and I am a bit more introvert...he is generally happy and strong and I get hurt easily so I need someone to talk to...do you think this kind of relationship could work? We are both weating for responce, and both are scared a bit...someone pleaase answer. Thank you cerymuch !

Originally posted by yasqueen View Post
    Well my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half... we are both eighteen, now he is going to US to school for a year and we live in Europe... I really love him like a part of my family and he means the world to me, we've spent every day together, every hour... i feel so scared and a lot of things are going trough my mind...we do want to stay together, but he is a bit flirty and I am a bit jeleous..he is more social and I am a bit more introvert...he is generally happy and strong and I get hurt easily so I need someone to talk to...do you think this kind of relationship could work? We are both weating for responce, and both are scared a bit...someone pleaase answer. Thank you cerymuch !
    Welcome to LFAD.

Relationships work with trust, communication, hard work, honesty and the ability to maintain your own life as an individual while being in that relationship. Both parties have to want to make it work and also set realistic communication "schedules". He is going to be anywhere from 6-9 hours behind your day, depending on where in the US he is going to school and where you are in Europe. This will have to be taken into consideration.

High school sweethears separate all the time to go to different colleges. Sometimes this makes them stronger, sometimes this makes them decide they no longer want to be in the relationship. Every couple is different. The two of you will figure it out as you go. And at least it's only for a year. That's really not all that long. Good luck.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
    X