Just home from seeing each other, back to reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just home from seeing each other, back to reality

I can't seem to figure out how to change my profile info!! I live in the US and my boyfriend lives in Scotland. I just came back to the states after visiting for 2 weeks..
    I am overwhelmed to come back home to work and the stress of not being together. He is on a tour with his folk band for the week. It's so hard to not have his full attention on coming back to reality. It makes me question everything. Feeling alone.

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can personalise your profile.

Comment

Ahhh ok. Thank you. Just didn't want to ramble too much info if it was supposed to be in the profile😊

Comment

Also, our profile is similiar except I am in the US and he is in the UK. We have been together only about a year. I am hoping this site can help me. I feel like I can't talk about a long distance relationship with my friends that haven't experienced it.

Comment

This site can definitely help you, welcome. We have all felt the way you do, there are years worth of tips on how to deal with LDR's, especially those awful post-visit blues. There is a lot of hope to be found here, there's some heart break too, but that's to be expected. I think if you just start reading through the threads, it might help you at least a little, pretty quickly.

It's OK to question everything, but don't lose hope. As you'll see, there are many of us making it work
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome.
            Try to get back in your daily routine as soon as possible.
            To be honest, about the profile... I am myself always randomly clicking until I find the right page. I have no idea how to get there straight forward.

Edit: go to 'settings', right top corner. That should do the trick.
            Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
            X