Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hesitantly* Hello

Hello,

I've known of these forums ever since I got into a LDR but never thought to join til now. I'm going through some tough things and thought I may find some support here. I'm looking forward to meeting people who understand what it's like.

Anyways, hello I am near 30 years of age, small town Michigan gal, and I'm a huge gamer. I have no kids just two dogs that I love to bits. My boyfriend who I started dating two years ago lives in Louisiana. He's my heart and soul.. I've never connected so well to someone in my whole life. Not sure what else to say but I can't wait to meet people. ☺

Welcome!
    Its a pretty lively community here. Come in and have a look around...don't be shy!
    My ticker will go here one of these days...

Comment

Welcome.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel! I was stalking the forums for at least a year before I made my first post! It's a little scary at first, but we're all here to support each other ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Welcome

I think being a gamer helps. We are quite used to online interactions, so when it comes to long distance relationships there's already a familiarity to it when we begin a relationship that's mostly online.

Personally I'm into grand strategies: Civ 6, Europe Universalis IV, Stellaris and such.
          I take her with me everywhere I go, every day of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X