Inner calm and happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inner calm and happiness

It's been two months now and we are just starting to getting to know each other. She is just starting to understand how my mind works. She is starting to comprehend the duality of my mind, which is something that I haven't tried to hide from her, because it would just cause problems later on. I like being myself with her - unlike like with everyone else. Everyone else gets a little bit of me, but she gets to know all of me. It's been a pretty rough ride so far for the both of us.

In between all the rollercoaster moments there's an ever increasing bliss and intimacy. After each bump or accidental hurt our connection grows stronger. I like that more than words can express.

Right now I only need to give her the lightest of touches, if I need her to give me time for work or friends. The way both of our emotions, hopes and dreams get us quite excited, I need regular downtime from our relationship. Every week I need a couple of days when I get to just do my own thing. After every weekend I come back to her full of new things, full of emotions and lust. I can feel her close to me all day and night long. As often and as much as I can handle, which is where the need for peace and quiet comes in.

I'm letting her rest now, so she's going to be better next week. It's why I'm using this outlet to express some of my emotions. I'll have so much more for her when she's better next week. Even more when we have some video call time next week.

It took me a month to learn how to make her happy, and now she is learning how to make me happy. Learning all the little things that are important to me. The words that make run hot, the words that calm me down. Most of all I appreciate how eager she is to know me. The rest of the world is perfectly fine with knowing only fragments of me, but every time I show more of myself to her, she just keeps on asking for more. I don't even pretend to conform anymore; not with her.

I really like to read and write. Yesterday I dropped her an email with links to four new books I had bought on Amazon. She's the first SO I have ever had, who has ever shown any interest in the literature I read. I didn't expect it to mean so much to me. I have lived my entire life expecting that no one wants to know all of me. She feels different. She keeps on making me happier with every passing week, even when we hit a few bumps along the road. Especially when that happens.
    I take her with me everywhere I go, every day of my life.

This broke me down. Literally.

What you have is really really beautiful, keep taking care of it as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
      What you have is really really beautiful, keep taking care of it as much as possible.
      Thank you for the compliment.

Comment

That was beautiful, sweetheart. I'm so fortunate to have found you in the vast ocean of uncertainty that we all live in. Despite the incredible distance between us, I feel safe and secure knowing that you are out there and feeling you with me every moment of every day. I didn't realize until we met that you were the one I had been searching for all these years but now that I've found you, it feels as if you were there all along, waiting for me to reach out and take your hand so we could complete this journey together.

The distance that separates us will grow smaller with each passing day until one day I will find myself standing in an airport, wrapped in your warm embrace where I know I was meant to be.
        He is the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

Comment

Bella, you made me blush. You are obviously feeling better, so I'll have to think of a suitable punishment later today.

Comment

Working...
          X