No announcement yet.

He only wants to text..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys want to know how this turns out when we are going to video chat at Skype on Friday, I can keep you updated if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Nmp View Post
      If you guys want to know how this turns out when we are going to video chat at Skype on Friday, I can keep you updated if you want
      Absolutely! We're really in your corner, so we want this to work out for you. I'm happy he's agreed to finally skype.

Comment

I really hope it works out, but as another poster stated, being the only one fighting to keep the relationship alive is exhausting. Even if you do have this skype session, make sure he puts in effort as well after that, if he doesn't its he isn't worth the effort.

Comment

I really hope it works out.
          but maybe you can try telling him your doubt when u skype with him.
          best of luck.

Comment

I think he forgot our Skype date.. somehow I'm not surprised. It's 9 pm and he still haven't mentioned anything about Skype and on Monday he said himself that could we talk on Skype on Friday.
            This was his chance to video chat with me for the first time and he forgot.
            I feel like I'm done, catfish or not

Comment

I think he forgot our Skype date.. somehow I'm not surprised. It's 9 pm and he still haven't mentioned anything about Skype and on Monday he said himself that could we talk on Skype on Friday.
              Def super suspicious. Even if you knew he was for real, that kind of behavior is not worth your time. If he isn't a catfish, if he liked you he wouldn't forget to video chat w/you.

Comment

Originally posted by NewToLongDistance2016 View Post
                Def super suspicious. Even if you knew he was for real, that kind of behavior is not worth your time. If he isn't a catfish, if he liked you he wouldn't forget to video chat w/you.
                Yeah, I'm done doing all the work, planning everything out and reminding him about things like Skype calls..

Comment

I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't surprise me. Oh, and he didn't forget, no matter what he will tell you. He never intented in the first place. I'm sorry for you. My suggestion: dump him and find someone who appreciates you for who you are and does take the effort you deserve.
                  Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
                    I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't surprise me. Oh, and he didn't forget, no matter what he will tell you. He never intented in the first place. I'm sorry for you. My suggestion: dump him and find someone who appreciates you for who you are and does take the effort you deserve.
                    Yeah I'm dumping him

Comment

It doesn't honestly surprise me either. Sorry you had to go through this, but better it happen now than you getting even more emotionally invested in the relationship and wasting your time entirely.

Comment

His seriously blaming me, here's his message:
                        "What really upsets me at times is how you act at times. You act like only you matter in this whole. Other people also have issues and things they have to deal with and plans don't always work out. I find it unfair that you will criminalise me and I don't even know why yet. That's not nice."

Comment

His seriously blaming me, here's his message:
                          "What really upsets me at times is how you act at times. You act like only you matter in this whole. Other people also have issues and things they have to deal with and plans don't always work out. I find it unfair that you will criminalise me and I don't even know why yet. That's not nice."
                          Pff. Typical. The best way to avoid discussing an issue is to blame the other person and move the whole thing towards their self justification instead.

Yes life happens, but if someone can't do something they promised they would, they are supposed to at least reach out and let the other people involved know.

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
                            Pff. Typical. The best way to avoid discussing an issue is to blame the other person and move the whole thing towards their self justification instead.

Yes life happens, but if someone can't do something they promised they would, they are supposed to at least reach out and let the other people involved know.
                            Yeah I said to him that he could have said that Friday doesn't work for him and we would have picked another day.
                            His answer: I'm tired of you walking over me

Comment

His answer: I'm tired of you walking over me
                              Let him say whatever he wants. You aren't doing anything wrong. Best of luck

Comment

Yeah I'm dumping him
                                I'm sorry it didn't work out. Remember you deserve better!
                                Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X