No announcement yet.

He only wants to text..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump his ass and kick him to the curb. He's beyond pathetic.

Comment

Thank you. He has always been the one to get the last word. He brought up my anxiety issues. That the Skype wouldn't have actually been much of a chat since I'm too afraid to talk. (If someone missed something, we made a deal to have a video chat but by typing because I get easily overwhelmed)
      It felt so powerful to say that it's not my fucking fault. I don't want to talk with you right now.
      And turned off his notifications. He's usually the one to do that and give me silent treatment until I apologize or beg him to answer

Comment

Originally posted by Nmp View Post
        Thank you. He has always been the one to get the last word. He brought up my anxiety issues. That the Skype wouldn't have actually been much of a chat since I'm too afraid to talk. (If someone missed something, we made a deal to have a video chat but by typing because I get easily overwhelmed)
        It felt so powerful to say that it's not my fucking fault. I don't want to talk with you right now.
        And turned off his notifications. He's usually the one to do that and give me silent treatment until I apologize or beg him to answer
        Not someone you want to invest your time and emotions in. You will find someone a lot better. I dated someone LD as well and we met up in person a couple times. He frequently would forget to vid chat or text me. I went through months of frustration and when he broke it off I felt super sad. There will be someone who wants to talk to you and will even enjoy talking to you. The guy I'm dating now is CD, but a complete change to what I was experiencing, we text all the time, have phone calls several times a week and we see each other. I'm sorry this worked out that way, but obviously he is a selfish person.

Comment

Originally posted by NewToLongDistance2016 View Post
          Not someone you want to invest your time and emotions in. You will find someone a lot better. I dated someone LD as well and we met up in person a couple times. He frequently would forget to vid chat or text me. I went through months of frustration and when he broke it off I felt super sad. There will be someone who wants to talk to you and will even enjoy talking to you. The guy I'm dating now is CD, but a complete change to what I was experiencing, we text all the time, have phone calls several times a week and we see each other. I'm sorry this worked out that way, but obviously he is a selfish person.
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Nmp View Post
            You did the right thing. And take your time to find yourself back, and then you'll meet someone who does care for you. You're still young.
            Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X