Just some advise would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Just some advise would be nice

So hi, Im very new to this whole forum thing but i just needed a way to get my feelings out.

So it all started around December 2015 on boxing day. We met online and sent each other just a message asking about Christmas and things like that. We hit it off right away but i didn't really think anything off it. It wasnt until i realised i was actually starting to fall for the guy that i knew it was different. We have a very honest relationship; towards the period of time we were talking but not together he did kiss another girl. Yes i hurt but we never agreed we were together, it was just something we both fell into. I have been to see him, the most recent time was in late June this year. And I am currently planning on going to see him again in November for his birthday. My parent are pretty unsure and i know they arent completely happy with it, but he makes me happy.

I mainly just wanted to ask about romance. Yes we are a quite young couple i am 18 and he is 21, but i dont think it really defines us. If anything it makes us more mature. But recently i just think that I am really the one trying. I always go see him (although he is planning to in 2018), and all the presents he gets me are kinda my idea. I dont know if its a guy thing or something? Also i always have to ask if we can call, he never asks himself. Part of me feels bad, when we are together he is the sweetest, most caring, loving guy. But when we are back apart its like i have to do all the work.

Any advise of things we could do together would help, any tips or tricks or anything you think would help in general.
    Thank You xx

Welcome to the forums, I would suggest you do a search of the forums, because this sort of topic has been covered quite a few times and there's some really good advice been given.

Comment

Working...
    X