Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on Ships 6 months apart, she doesnt write anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on Ships 6 months apart, she doesnt write anymore.

Hello, my name is Stephan and i work on a cruiseship... i met this Girl on my last contract and we fell in love.
    We where 3 months together on the ship, the she had holidays but decided to visit me on the ship again for my last cruise, after that she came back to my place and we flew to holidays together for a whole week and everything was perfect.
    We knew that our next contracts of 6 months would be apart, we even tried to change ships but there was no way.
    She always told me she has no problem to wait for me, i told her the same.
    Now shes on the ship again, but 3 days into it im barely receiving any messages from her, and she takes really long to reply even if she reads them right away.
    She told me its just the work, but i noticed her being constantely online on facebook and commenting, linking people etc.
    but keeps ignoring me.
    Today i told her how i feel about it and the i want her to work with me on that and she replied : "Everything is fine, i just dont have the nerves and time for private stuff"
    This confuses me because she was online till 02:00 in the morning, and reactet to bunch of posts on facebook, and even linked some guy in one comment, but didnt find the time to respond to my messages i sent the day before at 10:00 in the morning.
    What do you guys thing, im breaking slowly but steadily.
    We are now 1 month apart.

A person's actions tell and show you what their priorities are. It sounds like you are not a priority to her. Perhaps she might be casually interested in you, but it does not sound like a full on dating scenario or exclusivity. I would give her some space and when the opportunity presents itself talk to her. I would not be steadily chasing after someone who doesn't have time for me.

Comment

Working...
    X