No announcement yet.

Have a little bit doubt 😔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand that you feel bothered by it, but I also feel you are over-worrying.
    Would you be that bothered if his friend was a male? I believe he has other friends as well and this one just happens to be female.
    Also, is he usually a "social person"? I mean posting on fb and so on or does he goes out of his way just to show that they are together?
    If that's just how he is I wouldn't see it like something to worry about, also because you mentioned that you are keeping your relationship kind of secret, so if it was a known thing he may be doing the same with your pictures and posts on you, right?

Just giving different point of views here, but is it possible that it bothers you (maybe unconsciously) cause this is something that everyone can know/see while it is not the same with your relationship?

Comment

Yes he is very social person, he goes to all the international forum, he loves traveling, he has a lot of friends around the world.
      He did post multiple times with his friends who r girl. And im okay with that. This time I think a bit too much with a sweetheart caption n how they expressed about missing each other only few hours after they met. Honestly im okay with the pictures nothing wrong with that. But the caption kinda disturbed me.

I really have a trust issued, cos I have a very bad experience about that not with guy but with my own family so trusting someone is really hard for me.
      I'm just worried and not sure is he worth my trust? Is he telling the truth.

I spoke to him on called today n I told him again & again about that and he just laughing and tell me nothing to worry. And actually its a part to tease me cos he knows how I will reacted about that and again he is very happy about it.

Comment

Working...
      X