You are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are...

Your are the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

You are the heart which holds my love, the soul that is bound to mine, the mind that intrigues me, and the body for which I crave.

You are the oxygen that I breath, the life blood flowing through my veins, the beating of my heart, and the eyes through which I view the world.

You are the Yin to my Yang, the stars that guide me, the path that I follow, and my final destination.

You are the essence of my being, the one that I give myself to, the one to which I belong, and the eternal flame that burns within.

You are the one I have chosen to love with all of my heart. You, I place above all others.

Eternally yours,
    ~Bella
    He is the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

Wowwie so well written and thoughtful! Your SO is very lucky to have you! What a sweet letter, I'm sure seeing that will make your SO very happy I know it made me smile. Very deep and thoughtful, a lot of meaning in it I'm inspired to write something similar to my SO now as well.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Working...
    X