Finland
    Miles Apart
    Relationship began
    05/22/2017
    ♥'s LFAD username
    Theurgist

Thanks

You are...

Your are the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

You are the heart which holds my love, the soul that is bound to mine, the mind that intrigues me, and the body for which I crave.

You are the oxygen that I breath, the life blood flowing through my veins, the beating of my heart, and the eyes through which I view the world.

You are the Yin to my Yang, the stars that guide me, the path that I follow, and my final destination.

You are the essence of my being, the one that I give myself to, the one to which I belong, and the eternal flame that burns within.

You are the one I have chosen to love with all of my heart. You, I place above all others.

Eternally yours,
    ~Bella
    He is the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

♥'s Location
    New Orleans
    Miles Apart
    Relationship began
    September 18, 2016

Thanks

Blog Entries

Wowwie so well written and thoughtful! Your SO is very lucky to have you! What a sweet letter, I'm sure seeing that will make your SO very happy I know it made me smile. Very deep and thoughtful, a lot of meaning in it I'm inspired to write something similar to my SO now as well.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Second Meeting: March 9-19, 2017