Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsure

Hey everyone!

First of all: Im new to this forum and forums in general so I hope Im doing this right haha.

My girlfriend (from Austria) and I met in a groupchat of people from all around the world going to a festival in the Netherlands (where I live). We have been dating for 1,5 months now, which isnt very long ofc. She is my first girlfriend ever, which makes the long distance even harder.

Lately Ive been kinda unsure about our relationship and how serious she is about it. I have talked about it with her and she says she is very busy atm but she still really loves me. We have met twice now, first time at the festival and the 2nd time I visited her for a week in Austria. Right now we dont have a date for when we meet next. I wanted to get on skype with her to plan for the next time but then she says shes busy again and this tuesday she will be going on vacation till the end of august, so skype will probably not be a possibility then either.
    I kinda feel like Im the only one in the relationship making effort for it but I know she does love me and I am ready to fight for it to make it work.

I hope someone can help or give me some tips on this,
    D

I can understand how you feel, been there w/long distance and short distance relationships. I've always noticed that when I feel like the relationship is one sided, it turns out to be one sided. I would watch out for what she does. Everyone gets busy, but we make time for what we want to make time for. She should be offering alternative forms of contact instead of shooting down vid chat. Talk to her about it and see what she says, you may love her, but you don't want to fight for someone who doesn't love you (been there done that, ended up really hurt).

Comment

I actually had a talk with her a couple of hours after I posted this. She said that she isnt sure if she loves me anymore. Not neccesarily because of distance or anything, but she says she has this every time. That the feelings just go away. I really dont know what to do here and she doesnt either. Right now I just have the feeling that Im getting friendzoned by my own girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dokterkutjoch View Post
        I actually had a talk with her a couple of hours after I posted this. She said that she isnt sure if she loves me anymore. Not neccesarily because of distance or anything, but she says she has this every time. That the feelings just go away. I really dont know what to do here and she doesnt either. Right now I just have the feeling that Im getting friendzoned by my own girlfriend.
        As much as you care for her, this is her problem not yours. Same thing happened w/my ex, he told me he just lost our connection and that has happened in previous relationships. The best advice I would give you is to move on. Having a rollercoaster relationship is going to make to make miserable. She may even start caring about you again, but that doesn't mean in the future something like this won't happen. You deserve someone who cares about you and she has no business dating until she addresses her issues.

Comment

Working...
        X