This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise visit to my summer love.

This summer I went to a french immersion program in Quebec, Canada. Far away from where Ive lived all my life which is Colombia. Today I can say the month of July of rhe year 2017 has been the best month of my life. I met the greatest, most amazing, beautiful smart girl in this program in Quebec, I experienced the best weeks of my life and I think we both got too attached, now we'll try to make this work as a long distance relationship, shes coming to Colombia for christmas but I want to make a weeklong surprise visit to her (she lives in Nova Scotia, Canada) before she comes. Small issue with the money part but im working on it lol (plane tickets are expensive).

I want ur thoughts or ideas in how to surprise her, make a big plan for the day we meet again.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by DavidRhenn View Post
    This summer I went to a french immersion program in Quebec, Canada. Far away from where Ive lived all my life which is Colombia. Today I can say the month of July of rhe year 2017 has been the best month of my life. I met the greatest, most amazing, beautiful smart girl in this program in Quebec, I experienced the best weeks of my life and I think we both got too attached, now we'll try to make this work as a long distance relationship, shes coming to Colombia for christmas but I want to make a weeklong surprise visit to her (she lives in Nova Scotia, Canada) before she comes. Small issue with the money part but im working on it lol (plane tickets are expensive).

I want ur thoughts or ideas in how to surprise her, make a big plan for the day we meet again.
    Thanks.
    Awww I'm so happy for you two. You're doing it right a surprise visit is all a girl wants I can tell you😉. But firstly have you met any of her family members or friends that can help you organize a surprise to remember? And are you familiar with her favorite things to do there and like places to go in Canada because I personally think it'd be way more shocking to surprise her for exemple when she's out shopping or with friends something like that.

Comment

I already posted but it went away so sorry for a double bost incase it shows up...

I'm sorry to be a debbie downer about this but are you certain that she likes suprises? Suprises that are this big? She has specifically expressd that this is what she wants?

If my boyfriend did this to me, honestly, I would be pissed off. Week is a long time. I like to know beforehand if I have anothe human living with me for a week and I would have to make special arraingements to be together more. I would not enjoy a suprise visiti at all. So I would say that knowing that she enjoys this is important.

Assuming that you know for a fact that she finds showing up unannaounced romantic. I would say less is more. Planing too much activities might be too overwhelming since you showing up will be suprise for her. I would suggest something simple like ask her friend to invite her shopping and in the meeting Place you show up instead of friend. Go to a dinner together, have a walk in the park, go skating, have a picnic (depends on how soon you will do this so weather provided different challenges).

Comment

Working...
      X