Seeing her only 2-3 days every 3 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Seeing her only 2-3 days every 3 years

Hello wonderful people, I don't know if this is the perfect site to post something about what I have to say, but please excuse me if I made the wrong decision.

So, it's not really a story about a gf, but it still matters to me and I don't know what to do as sadness keeps on gathering space in my heart. In 2014 my godchildren had their weeding and that's when I've met her, the sister of my godchildren. Now what's the big deal.. back then I didn't spend so much time with her as I simply couldn't because of the weeding... I left very early cause I didn't sleep for like 27 hours. After the weeding day I realized they'll be leaving the country for 3 years.. I was left so broken.. I just don't know how I got so attached to her even if in a way she may be relative to me. After 3 years, they came back in my country 1 month ago, and in my city 10 days ago.. Years had passed and I forgotten her.. that until 15-16-17-18th's of August. God damnit.. I spent a lot more time with her than in 2014 and that may have affected me even more. Yesterday basically.. on 20th of August.. they left again, and they may return either in 2019 or 2020. I didn't metion but they live in New York, Brooklyn which is 7644 km away from my country.

So what's the big deal.. I don't know, trust me, I don't even know why I'm here writing this.. one this is certain, is because in this stupid country there aren't girls like she is.. I even told her before leaving she is so unique and different than these from my country and I don't know it's just that, I hate the fact that she has to live so far away and that I see such a person only 2 days in 3 years.

I'm sorry, you may think I'm actually an idiot, I've never done this before.. she even may be or actually IS relative to me.. but it's nothing like I wanna be with her or something, is just that I wanna make her notice me and talk to me in social media and stuff.. I'm so sorry if this is not the site for such things. but I couldn't find something else and I've seen such great persons around here.. All that I need are some tips about what should I do to try and forget her or something for these 3 years.. or I don't know, to remove this pain and sadness that I feel inside me because she left.

Thank you wonderful people, please excuse me if I'm on the wrong site .. I'm just so sad
Working...
X