Mine was not successful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was not successful

I am so jealous with the couples here. Those who were able to conquer the distance and those who are working hard to make their LDR work. LDR is really not that easy. Both individual should have trust, respect, love and most of all patience. It can be stressful at times but reading all the successful stories here, it gave me motivation and inspiration to make our relationship work.

But at the end, after 2 years and 7 months my SO decided to give up. I was hoping that our relationship would last long and we would be together someday. Guess it won't happen now. But I'm still glad that even if LDR didn't work for me it still works for other people.

Oh there are many people here whose LDR didn't work either and are in new relationships. Some still in another LDR, some in close distance ones.

LDRs are hard for the reasons you listed and there are its own hardships as well with CDRs, every relationship needs lots of hard work/effort to be stable and long-term.

I am so sorry you have to go all that. But don't give up on things in general and I wish you the best of luck in whatever type of a relationship you'll happen to be in next and your individual life too!

Comment

I think Long Distance ruins many peoples relationships, it is one of the hardest things a couple will go through (in my opinion). I'm sorry your partner couldn't find the strength to keep fighting, but please know that's not anything to do with you (sometimes it just breaks people) and don't give up..your love is out there <3
      This might be the totally wrong thing to say, but if anything, try and take something good from it, like how much stronger you will be after coming out of a LD relationship and committing yourself to that for so long..like your patience, love and loyalty.
      Last edited by missymlk; August 23, 2017, 06:52 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Working...
      X