Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wish we could close the distance already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish we could close the distance already!

I was just on skype with my boyfriend and he did this thing he did that made me laugh (so much I had tears in my eyes) a couple of times the last time I visited him which was the end of Fabruary start of May and oh my god I almost started crying like a freaking baby because of how much i miss him and its just killing me that i canot kiss his lips or go to sleep by his side at night! i really dont know what to do its getting so hard that the only thing i think of is just how the hell am i gonna go back to him again the only person i can truly be my weird stupid redicoules self with and the only one that truly makes me happy he means the world to me and i just really want to close the distance between us already i know it will take quit a bit but it will happen i mean we are together for 4 years already so i just hope we both get some good jobs (even though its really hard to get good jobs today..) and finally be together more often as we want to until we can move in together! but it is just so so hard and i have no idea what to do because it really does kill me inside!

Hello =)

I think this longing for someone to be finally by your side again and forever is something many here can relate to. It's never the same for sure, because everyone deals different with things and the contexts vary as well. But you already made it for some years and maybe it could help to look forward to when another meeting could be possible or so? Stay strong ^^

All the best for you ^^

Comment

Reported the "salesman".
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X