Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello :)

Hello there,
    I'm Ania. I am so happy to have found this forum and hoping that will meet some people in similar situation to mine.

Me and my SO have been together for a year and he told me at the very beginning before things were even serious that he had always wanted to move to US. At the time he said the he wouldn't want to be seeing anyone if he had gone but after 10 months of being together he changed his mind and we decided that should he go we will try to make it all work.
    He moved away three weeks ago. He's in Columbia, SC.
    I do have previous experience with LDR but the distance was not as big. He's never done anything like this before. There are anxieties that I didn't know existed. And I hope that I will find some support here

Welcome to the site and I hope you will find here what you are looking for. It's really great to read about experiences from others and also to see how they deal with things and worked them out And to help each other ^^

Have a nice day ^^

Comment

Hello there, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum.
      We hope to be here if you have any questions regarding LDR topics.
      I wish you the best in your relationship. ^^

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Hi and welcome.
        Just look around, feel free to post your questions, and most of all: it can be done!! Stay strong and stay happy.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
        X