Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time meeting date ideas

Hi
    My SO is coming to visit me in 3 weeks for the first time she'll stay for 7 days
    The first day I'll pick her from the airport at night no I don't think there is much to do that day and I'm not sure at what time she leaves the last day but I guess that's also a lost day.
    But I was looking for cool ideas to go out the other days and I would like to know what you guys recommend

I guess what you are going to do is based mostly on what you both like. Does she like going to the movies? Take her to the movies. Does she hate going to the movies? Don't take her to the movies...
    I think that if you know her, you should know what she likes, so what you have in common, so what you can do.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

No what I'm actually looking is cool ideas to do something different going to the movies is so obvious I would like to do something a little different so thats why I was looking for ideas from the community
      She is very chill and it's up for anything fun

Comment

In that case I misunderstood you, sorry for that.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Is hiking an option for you? Depending on where you live, if it's still warm you could go camping as well. In case you like nature.

Other than that, maybe research the events around your area or area of reach? Some of them might be interesting and even if you don't decide on any of them, you might still get some creative ideas.

Comment

So one "date" idea I have always loved (and this is per availability/safety in your area) is going to a local park/playground at night, when it's pretty much deserted, and just goofing around. Swinging and sliding and climbing. It's sweet and romantic and playful. If you want you could go get dinner first or bring a picnic.

Another little sweet idea is to pick a recipe/full course meal you guys would like to make together, and do the whole go to the store/grocery shopping thing together, and then cook together. It's nice because it gives a distinct feel of domesticated life with this other person, and also gives you guys a chance to work together, and be a little playful too.

So, that covers playful and practical. I think the last date to cover would be the ultra-romantic one. And, in this case, it's one of things where...usually the most obvious answer is the right one. Scout out a super-romantic restaurant, with a beautiful view, within your budget of course, and just wow her with the romance of it all. And if a great view isn't possible, maybe it has a stunning fireplace with a roaring fire. It doesn't have to be mega expensive, if the ambiance is on point. Buy her flowers. There is nothing traditional about a LDR; we all know that. But, this kind of date sort of brings an essence of tradition and normalcy to the relationship.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X