Hello... again :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello... again :p

So I found this site years ago when I was in a previous relationship thats long distance. Since my current relationship is going long distance I thought I would pop by again and introduce myself.

My SO and I are both musicians, and she's starting a cruise ship contract for the next 9 months while I stay to work here.

Originally posted by corrda00 View Post
    So I found this site years ago when I was in a previous relationship thats long distance. Since my current relationship is going long distance I thought I would pop by again and introduce myself.

My SO and I are both musicians, and she's starting a cruise ship contract for the next 9 months while I stay to work here.
    Welcome back here from an amateur composer. I love what you did with the treble clef and bass clef in your avatar!
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Welcome here. What instruments do you play ? I'm also a musician, and my SO plays the piano in an amateur level.

Comment

Welcome back! I hope you and your SO have a happy healthy relationship!
        First Met Online: April 2016
        Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
        First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
        Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Thanks @erwin1973 its just a stock image I got from the internet and @Lio I'm a bassist and my SO is a vcalist.

Comment

Working...
          X