Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hello!
    I just returned from India after two weeks of visiting my Indian boyfriend. I'm so sad and depressed. Anyone dating someone from India? All advice welcomed!

There's a couple people on here dating Indians...I'm one of them
    . Just try to be strong and fill your mind with other things, even if it's as simple as making a cup of coffee.
    By the way, what kind of an introduction doesn't say how/when you met? C'mon, give us the goods!
    sigpic

Comment

Autumn1790 thanks for the reply. I did forget to mention how:where we met lol, must be the jet lag I just got back yesterday early evening.

We met thru mutual friends online 😱 We both show dogs as a hobby and it kicked off from there. It's only been 6 months or so since we started talking and I just flew out for 2 weeks.

Trip was great and we are now officially dating 😍

Now the hard part. What's the next step?

Comment

The next step is getting on with your life and fitting your partner in. Don't fit your life around your SO, do it the other way. Just go on doing what you always did.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hey =)

I am with someone from India, too It's awesome that you could go for a visit ^,^

And to how you should go on, I agree with the other posts. Go on with your life, talk to each other, write messages, plan a possible next meeting, and think of the memories you just created and that will become more and more hopefully and see where it will lead you now ^^

All the best

Comment

That is awesome that you could go meet him after six months...a lot of people on here have waited a couple years. It was about two years and five months for us before we met for the first time.
              What's next? That's for you to decide! You have a brand new relationship to cherish and explore!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you all so much for your replies! They have been so helpful.

Thank you again!

Comment

I am also dating a wonderful Indian man. Remember the feeling of coming back after our 2 week holiday last year. Literally felt like my arm had been cut off, but it does get easier. Where in India is your boyfriend from? x

Comment

He lives in Trivandrum Kerala. It's only been 1 week and I feel like my hearts been ripped out. Tears and reading into any text I get. How am I ever going to get through this?

Comment

Working...
                    X