Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not comfortable with guy's new female "friend" -- how to approach this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really new to this forum but saw this post first. I have to say,after reading that I am in a way sorry that happened to you and although the situation is still very new and raw,sometimes one door closes so that a better one can open for you.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
      In my opinion, he has not been honest with you. I think that he fell in love with this Tokyo-girl and left you for her. Yes, that is hard to realize. On the other hand, that means in would have never worked out between the two of you and probably this leaving from him has saved you from a lot of problems and insecurities in the future, like cancelled meetings, lies etcetera. It is hard to realize and of course it's okay to cry over it. Then get over it, pick up your life (easier said than done, I know) and when you're ready, date again.
      I agree, still sucks to be left like that. Seems like he checked out of the relationship some time ago. If h can leave you so easily for someone else, he would done that in the future anyways. Make sure you don't take him back.

Comment

Yeah. A few weeks later, he did meet up with her in Japan and, according to her boyfriend, tried to make a move on her. I feel really bad for blaming her when it was all him the whole time. He heard me say that she seemed into him and cut loose to go chase her.

Comment

Originally posted by mochabeans View Post
          Yeah. A few weeks later, he did meet up with her in Japan and, according to her boyfriend, tried to make a move on her. I feel really bad for blaming her when it was all him the whole time. He heard me say that she seemed into him and cut loose to go chase her.
          Well... that sucks. But if he changes gf that easily...
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Oh goodness, an opportunitist jerk.

You deserve so much better

Comment

I’m kinda happy it ended now, before you moved to him or him to you or gotten married or just went further cause oh god, that would have hurt a hundred times more! It seems like he wasn’t really in love and now you’ve found out and saved yourself the future trouble. Go love yourself someone better.

Always trust your gut ❤️

Comment

Working...
              X