Who Gets Which Half of Couple Gifts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Gets Which Half of Couple Gifts??

Hi everyone. This question is going my head in.

Gifts for heterosexual couples, like the Bold Loft gifts or similar, where there is a pair of pillowcases/mugs etc. One piece has a female on it, one has a male. Often when the pieces are sitting together, they create an entire picture scene.

My question is - Do I, as the female in the relationship, keep the pillowcase with the male? Or the female? Which one do I send my partner? The one with the female? I don't know. Please help

I guess it's up to you. I'd keep the male part and send him the female part. Then he would think of me when he sees it. It could work the other way as well so it's really up to what you'd prefer

Comment

Thanks Redheart, I think I'll send the female one to him, too. Cos I doubt he'd think of me when he's looking at a pillow featuring a cartoon dude that's supposed to represent himself

Comment

Originally posted by iHippie View Post
        Thanks Redheart, I think I'll send the female one to him, too. Cos I doubt he'd think of me when he's looking at a pillow featuring a cartoon dude that's supposed to represent himself
        Good point

Comment

it's so weird that i've never thought that could be a problem before, after all since i've been with woman when i've bought us couple presents, i just pick which one i like the most then send her the other. Although when i bought me ex the pillow cases from boldloft I just sent them straight to her so she had both of them. She liked seeing them together as obviously they are two halves meant to be put together, and it also definitely made me smile when i came to visit and saw them side by side too.
          I think I just found my one privilege of being in a gay relationship, there's no worry over what one to send to who :P
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

It is funny because we considered getting stuff like this, but he was like "nooo.... I will feel even more alone if I have only half of something we own" He thought it was really terrible, haha.

If we got it, I would keep the male part and send him the female part. Since the point is that it represents the partner.

We did get a half- and half-house-shaped key holder once, but I cant remember what happened to the other half. We kept them for the keys to the place we used to rent and SO still has at least one of them.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X