My first visit to her...gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reyhoney View Post
    So cute! I like the food and pumpkin cause it’s new to her, but also the charm and book cause they’re long lasting!

I’m going to give my bf a pumpkin spice little container cause he was mentioning how they don’t do that in Sweden and he wanted to make it himself. I want him to know I listen and remember even the smallest random things.
    Aww, that is cute too! I was actually going to do a pumpkin spice quickbread! Pumpkin spice is just *so* stereotypically American, and last year (before we were an item) she laughed at how often I made pumpkin things (in a sweet way!). I wanted to do a pumpkin pie while I was there, but I gather canned pumpkin can be difficult to find and sometimes expensive there, so since I can't bring a can with me (carry on only), I'll make bread

Comment

Where is she from!? I bet she’d seriously love it! It’s one of those things that is definitely so American and so good!

Yeah pumpkin stuff is so expensive everywhere else in the world for some reason.

Are you gonna add walnuts or like a cream cheese icing on the side (to avoid any mess?) sorry you got me all hungry now. Even plain butter would be great on a warm bread slice.

*drool*

Comment

Where is she from!? I bet she’d seriously love it! It’s one of those things that is definitely so American and so good!

Yeah pumpkin stuff is so expensive everywhere else in the world for some reason.

Are you gonna add walnuts or like a cream cheese icing on the side (to avoid any mess?) sorry you got me all hungry now. Even plain butter would be great on a warm bread slice.

*drool*
        She grew up on this side of the ocean, but lives in the UK now. And no walnuts (allergies), and icing is too liquidy for a plane (I have too many liquids for my stupid 1 quart bag already!), so I think it'll just be the pumpkin spice bread, and if I'm feeling really inspired, maybe some of my mom's banana bread (modified for allergies).

I bake. It's my thing, lol.

Now I want banana bread!

Comment

You made me want to bake something tomorrow maybe!

Enjoy and have lots of fun and share what happened when you can! Sounds like it’ll be a very LOAFLY visit.

Comment

You made me want to bake something tomorrow maybe!

Enjoy and have lots of fun and share what happened when you can! Sounds like it’ll be a very LOAFLY visit.
            Lol, it had been WAY too hot here for a while to do any baking. But tonight I'm testing the recipe and she also mentioned something she used to like that she can't get there (she grew up about 3 hours from where I live now) so I'll be bringing that too! Simple, mostly edible (no clutter) with a tiny charm connected to it all.

Comment

Working...
            X