Gut feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gut feelings

So I probably know how this is going to end, I just wanted second opinions.

I worked with this romanian guy all summer, and we were friends at work, nothing too serious. About a month and a half ago we went out to a bar with a few mutual friends and we kissed. And ever since then we've been hanging out pretty much every day. Things moved pretty fast. I've stayed over his house 1-2 times a week. We'll hang out with friends, we'll watch movies in bed together, and we also hook up from time to time. So some days it feels like we are just hanging out but other moments feel intimate. He seems genuinely into me at least as a friend. I know I have actual feelings and his friends have told me he likes me too. However he goes back to his country in a week. We have yet to talk about actual feelings or anything remotely intimate. I am not so sure how he feels, if he only likes me as a friend with something more or likes me more then that. ( we are both reserved people with feelings) And lately I feel like he's been distant. We have a mutual friend, I'll call her Jessie, who is really into this guy as well and we're all good friends. We didn't tell her we were hooking up because we didn't know what will come out of this and we didn't want to hurt her unnecessarily. But whenever all three of us hang out I feel like he purpously ignores me. I know he isn't into her, they are just friends but I feel like it's contributing to him being distant. I have a gut feeling he doesn't want a relationship, which is I understand, long distance is hard, but if he did want one I would like to try. I really started to get feelings for him, but I have been in a long distance relation ship that didn't work out before so I'm nervous about bringing up the conversation. I want to at least tell him my feelings, that i genuinely like him as more then a friend, but I don't expect anything from him. But with him being distant I am a little scared and don't know if I should just leave it and enjoy the time left.

What if he and Jessie are hooking up and they don't want to tell you so that's why he ignores you around her... #plottwist
    The only way to know if he wants this to go on is to ask him...no one on here can tell you that (sad face--sometimes I wish I could read others' minds). If he is noncommittal in that conversation, you'll get your answer.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd just be upfront and tell him and see what happens, you've got nothing to lose. I'd rather ask and possibly be rejected then never ask and always have that constant regret of what if.

Comment

I just don't know if we'll get alone time anymore, they have friends visiting. So idk if I should just text him or what.

Comment

If that's the only way then text him

Comment

Working...
          X