Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holaa!

Hello,

First of all, I'm happy to join this community, since it's quite satisfying to read and share experiences between people that have something in common: the LDR.

Ups, the first of all maybe should be my name... But I'm afraid I will prefer to use this nickname, Guilfredo. I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I met an amazing girl, the kind of girl that perfectly suits what I've always dreamt, and that I never expected I would ever meet, about one year ago in a volunteer program. The only problem is that she is 4.000km away from me: she is from (and lives in) Russia.

We have been together already 5 times, and we expect to be able to see each other at least 4 times per year, or at least 3.

I strongly believe that after one year of relationship I can affirm, despite we are both very young for this (20 years old, both students with few resources), that we are serious about that and we will try our best to make this work. We are already planning the 5 following years to get sure we will end up together.

We are very similar in a lot of aspects, we don't discuss very often (but we never shut up if somebody thinks that he has to say something), and when we do, we work it out fast and trying not to hurt nobody.

Well... hope I'm not becoming boring with so many details... Happy to be here!!

PD: Pardon me if I've comitted writing mistakes, in Spain we don't have a very good reputation when it comes about speaking English.

Welcome. Nice that you're doing so well together.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
      Welcome. Nice that you're doing so well together.
      Spasibo

Comment

Originally posted by Guilfredo View Post
        Spasibo
        Незачто.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Добро пожаловать.

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
            Добро пожаловать.
            hahaha apparently the forum language changed. Thanks!

Comment

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about your English, we are an international place and don't care if yours isn't perfect.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                Hello and welcome! Don't worry about your English, we are an international place and don't care if yours isn't perfect.
                Thank you! Yes, I already realised I don't have to worry about that - I will try my best anyway -.

Comment

Congratulations on the one year! I hope you can see each other at least to the 3x per year. Best to you both.

Comment

Working...
                  X