Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to get for her birthday?

Hello everyone,

I love my girlfriend of two years to the extent that each day when we chat/call/video call, my love for her just strengthens. We have had our intense fights and arguments, but even with LDR we would get together within an hour or two after the fight. Lately her phone has been acting up so I got her a new phone (not the best, but under my budget and that has all of the features). I made a small package of the phone along with some other personal items. Her birthday isnt till next year and I still have time. But I want to start thinking what I want to get her. For my birthday, she bought a small journal four moths before my bday and wrote and drew all over it. I was planning on buying a journal and fill each page with pictures of us and sweet captions, but I think its too redundant.

What is everyone's suggestion?

Also, we still will be miles apart on her birthday next year

Well, two things here...
    Welcome, btw.

First, of course we neither know you, nor your girlfriend, nor your budget... Did you check on her what she would like to get for her birthday?

What about one of the items from the site here? https://lovingfromadistance.com/giftideas.html
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

is it your first time to give her birthday present? there's a lot of item that you could buy, such as bouquet flower, doll, pretty hat, or pretty accessories that worth to buy.
      But if i were your girlfriend, i feel enough if you could send me just a single flower

Comment

Originally posted by toni345 View Post
        is it your first time to give her birthday present? there's a lot of item that you could buy, such as bouquet flower, doll, pretty hat, or pretty accessories that worth to buy.
        But if i were your girlfriend, i feel enough if you could send me just a single flower
        The original post was from October 6th, 2017. I'm guessing that the original poster has figured out by now what he/she is going to get for his/her SO.

Comment

Hi there, girls like flowers and chocolates. I think you can try for it.

Comment

I think a birthday gift must be thoughtful. Girls surely likes Chocolates but there are many other options too. It should be in accordance to her likes.

Comment

Welcome to the community dude. It would be better for her to give an uncommon gift. I think a brandy watch would be nice. And I hope she will like it.

Comment

I tried it and got my love.

Comment

Working...
                X