UK-Turkey LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK-Turkey LDR

So my boyfriend recently went to the UK for university and I couldn’t be happier for him. However, in the last few days he has been really weird. I set up some ground rules such as a good morning/night text and I forgot to text him last night. He wrote me a whole paragraph about it and I just couldn’t understand.
    Also, whenever I say that something is wrong with me (being sick etc.) he always says that he is in worse condition and I am pretty sure we were not in a pissing contest.
    I am a person that needs the person I’m with to show me interest and the times I had with my boyfriend when he was here were close to magical and my heart breaks when he acts this way.
    My friends tell me that my boyfriend changed because he went to university but I just don’t believe that he would change just because of university.
    I need some advice....

Misunderstanding happen easily over the distance, and being able to forgive each other is important. We try as a rule to say good morning and good night, but if one forgets, we dont make a fuss about it. It was simply forgotten or we were tired and lost track of things. Talking about sickness over the distance can be strange, especially if you both are sick. Try to remember that you both are SICK - so not in your best mood/the best version of yourselves. Be kind if you can. Your boyfriend is in a different country far away. How is he? Does he understand how things work around there? Does he like the food? Does he have friends with him? And what do you do in your life? Who do you have with you?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X