Third times a charm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third times a charm?

Hello all. I'm not a stranger to this site, been on here two other times in the last 7 years! I made a new account for this one!

I met this wonderful man in an international dating forum. I signed up out of sheer boredom one night and this adorable handsome Dutch man messaged me. Well he is the only one I responded to and have since deleted the account. We have chatted every day since we met 3 months ago. We have so much in common and it's amazing. He is 4 years older than me but he is extremely intelligent, something I need in a partner. He is well read and traveled. We chat daily and do video when time permits, usually on weekends. I'm going to visit in March for 10 days and I can't wait! He will also take me to the one place I've wanted to go my entire life, Paris ❤️. He has even asked if I would ever live in Europe. I told him yes I would. Personally I've always wanted to live in europe so if he's the one I would definitely want to relocate but that could take years! I'm learning his native language of Dutch which is only fair since he speaks English!

So I'm looking forward to this potential relationship. We have no titles just yet but we have expressed interest in each other only. He really is everything (so far) I've looked for here and yet he's thousands of miles away! I love technology though because it allows us to see each other and chat.

Welcome here. Have fun in the Netherlands and in Paris.

Comment

All the best hope the visit goes well

Comment

Best to you and new beginnings! Its sounds amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X