Advice and help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice and help.

I am new to this and not quite sure how things go so any advice and help would be most helpful and greatly appriciated. I have been in a long distance relationship for a while now and I know I love my boyfriend with my whole heart but recently I have been having thoughts and doubts. He hasnt given me any reasons to doubt him or hasn't done anything to make me change my mind. It just seems these thoughts come and go randomly. I will be visiting him in a few weeks and i cant wait to see him again but i just wanted to know Are these feelings normal? If so I there any way to help reduce them or an easy way to deal with them?
    Any advice or tips would be most helpful.
    Last edited by Kerry92; October 14, 2017, 12:12 PM.
    When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Every couple and relationship is different so I can only speak from my own experience. I think it's normal. There is the honeymoonphase and after a while you settle to the rythm. Then comes the times when you start missing certain "normal" things you can't expericne in LDR and start wondering if it's worth it. Then you talk and it's all good again. Then there is a nice night out with your friends and you best friend tells about what she did with her boyfriend and you start wonder about the person you are with in LDR. Then you meet up and it's all good again. Sure thing sometimes it can be a sign from something but I think once you meet up you will know if it's LDR angst or an actual real feeling.

Comment

Thank you very much for replying to my post. It is most comforting to not be alone in these kind of situations and to know im not the only one is going through this kind of thing. Thank you very much for your input and advice it had helped greatly. I do believe that what you said is the case and that i shall be able to make a choice once we meet up. Your help is most appriciated.

Comment

Try not to over think things.
        There might be some good things in this thread for you.

https://members.lovingfromadistance....502-New-to-LDR

Comment

Yes I do believe that is my problem a lot of the time I will get all worked up and stressed over thinking everything and over analysing everything. Kind of like always expect the worse when something good happens. Thank you very much for the thread I shall give ot a look over.

Comment

Working...
          X