🎃 LFAD Virtual Halloween Party! 🎃 October 18-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🎃 LFAD Virtual Halloween Party! 🎃 October 18-30

Hey everyone! I thought I would do something fun for Halloween this year!!! Soo...

How it works:
    Starting on October 18th, I’ll post a thread about every other day with a Halloween related topic/question (5 threads total). Check back at the forum often so you don’t miss any of the topics. I’ll also update this post with links to the threads.

Reply to the threads. Every post = 1 entry. Even replies to others’ posts count!

Members will have until October 30th at midnight EST to respond to the 5 threads.

I’ll select 5 winners at random (1 for each thread).

Requirements: Must be a member of the forum. New members are welcome to participate! Register here: Join LFAD.

Prizes:
    FIVE $10 Amazon gift cards! 5 winners will each win one $10 gift card.

Winners will be announced October 31st! Winners will be contacted by private message at the forum. Amazon gift cards will be delivered by email.

This isn't sponsored or anything! I just wanted to do something fun because I appreciate YOU! This is for the members who post regularly, for those who post every once in awhile, for the lurkers, for members who give great advice, for members who are supportive, and also those that give constructive criticism, members who welcome new members with open arms, who report posts that don't belong here or even just need to be moved, who let me know when the site is glitchy, for the new members, and for the long time members that have been here for years! Really, you all make running the forum too easy for me, which is much appreciated when I have my hands full with a 2 year old and a 7 month old! Thank you!
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Ooh, sounds like fun

Comment

Exciting!!!

Comment

This is a cool idea, very generous of you, Michelle!
        Halloween has only really gained popularity here in Australia in recent years. Well the part that I'm from anyway

Comment

I'm taking part at this as much as I can, since I'm flying to meet my SO on Saturday for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X