fell into someone ive never met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell into someone ive never met

Hey guys., just wanna ask if have you ever fell into someone you've never met. Yeah it sounds crazy but I fell into him.
    Were having conversations in every min. Of our free time, we just met in a dating website and he's totally different from other guys who added me in that website, he's cool,gentleman, and handsome as well.
    Now the point here is we starting to like each other. We always think impossible things to possible, just to work out . our distance is "8,208"miles :'(....

I just want to take some advice from you guys on how to deal with this kind of relationship.

#long distance relationship

If you do any reading around this site, you'll see that so many people on here fell for their partners before meeting them. I encourage you to browse and read their stories
    sigpic

Comment

It’s definitely very possible, the way you fall in love is so different and almost random and very situational. No one can tell you, no you don’t love him or if this is real or not, cause what is real to you is what YOU perceive.

Best of luck and I hope it goes great!

Comment

Working...
      X