LFAD Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
    I love it! I just got it today and it made me smile. I'm really glad you chose something in Dutch! Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness.

You're welcome. I thought it would be nice to send something in my own (difficult) language. I'm happy you got it and like it. Tnx.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thank you so much Em for my card and thoughtful grift a new mamma really needs her coffee heheh!
      I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by ioanna View Post
        Thank you so much Em for my card and thoughtful grift a new mamma really needs her coffee heheh!
        I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
        Yay! I’m so happy you liked it! It’s great to see you on the forum again

Comment

So came back from some last minute christmas shopping to find this waiting for me!

Took one look at the stamps on the front and got really excited because I have a feeling I knew who it was gonna be from, and I was right! Thank you so much for the adorable card and really awesome pens Missbutterfly! made my day soooooooooo much better <3
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            So came back from some last minute christmas shopping to find this waiting for me!

Took one look at the stamps on the front and got really excited because I have a feeling I knew who it was gonna be from, and I was right! Thank you so much for the adorable card and really awesome pens Missbutterfly! made my day soooooooooo much better <3
            Yay!! I'm so happy it arrived and that you like it!

There's currently a snow storm here and I got off work early, and came home to find my card as well! Thank you so much Ejoriah, I love it!

Comment

I got my holiday card from Michelle and Frank. I put it on the fridge without getting a picture. I will have to get a picture when I get back home. What a lovely family picture.

Comment

Originally posted by hmrambling View Post
                I got my holiday card from Michelle and Frank. I put it on the fridge without getting a picture. I will have to get a picture when I get back home. What a lovely family picture.
                Thank you
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

I have heard that some still didn't receive their card...

Comment

I also got the holiday card by Michelle and Frank with the family picture. Thank you

Otherwise, as stated above, I still didn't receive my card - I thought about PMing Michelle about it on Christmas day if I didn't get it by then - and I still don't know if the member I sent the card to got it or not. I sent it on the last Thursday of November..

Comment

I got Michelles card today, too. Very nice one. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
                        I also got the holiday card by Michelle and Frank with the family picture. Thank you

Otherwise, as stated above, I still didn't receive my card - I thought about PMing Michelle about it on Christmas day if I didn't get it by then - and I still don't know if the member I sent the card to got it or not. I sent it on the last Thursday of November..
                        Count me in. Maybe it will make it by Christmas or New Years.

Comment

You’re welcome

I am super confident your Secret Santa sent you something. Hopefully it is just delayed in the mail.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

Have hope yet Lio! My birthday was in November and I only just got a birthday card for it on Monday so the post is definitely a little bit delayed just now.
                            my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                            Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                            Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                            Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                            Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                            Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                            Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                            Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                            All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Well, as we were talking about the wolf, here the wolf is !
                              (I didn't doubt my Secret Santa, whoever they are, but I should remember that sometimes post offices may take a very long time to deliver letters which are coming from another continent - and sometimes even from the same country)

I received today the card by Ioanna, which was entirely written in French ! Merci beaucoup

Comment

By the way, SO got the card from Michelle and Frank, I saw it too and it was lovely, thank you very much :3

Comment

Working...
                                X