No announcement yet.

LFAD Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for the cards hmrambling, kittyo9, and Erwin! Kittyo9, did you make it yourself? It is so nice!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Received this lovely, hand-painted card from kittyo9 about a week ago..thank you so much and sorry it took me so long to get around to posting it!
      Last edited by autumn1790; December 24, 2017, 10:12 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
        Well, as we were talking about the wolf, here the wolf is !
        (I didn't doubt my Secret Santa, whoever they are, but I should remember that sometimes post offices may take a very long time to deliver letters which are coming from another continent - and sometimes even from the same country)

I received today the card by Ioanna, which was entirely written in French ! Merci beaucoup
        I'm so glad it finally made it! Sorry it took such a long time to get to you...
        Happy Holidays

ETA: thank you Michelle and Frank for the lovely card, it was such a surprise!! Loved seeing your little family ❤
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Thank you to Michelle and Frank for the lovely family photo card
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Perhaps mine was lost in the mail. Still haven't received the Secret Santa card.

Comment

I don't believe my recipient has said anything about getting mine, either..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                Thank you so much for the cards hmrambling, kittyo9, and Erwin! Kittyo9, did you make it yourself? It is so nice!

Merry Christmas everyone!
                Yes! I enjoy painting my Christmas cards every year. I felt bad that it wasn't more sophisticated, haha.
                Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Received this lovely, hand-painted card from kittyo9 about a week ago..thank you so much and sorry it took me so long to get around to posting it! [/QUOTE]

So glad you received it!
                  Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                  Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                  Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I didn't hear about the person I sent the card to. I sent it before December started.

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
                      I don't believe my recipient has said anything about getting mine, either..
                      Originally posted by Lio View Post
                      I didn't hear about the person I sent the card to. I sent it before December started.
                      At this point, I would PM your recipients just to be sure.
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

Working...
                      X