He's leaving for college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's leaving for college

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and a half. He's a senior and I'm a sophomore at the moment. We love eachother so much and we really do respect eachother. He is moving to a college six hours away and we have talked about long distance. I'm just worried that he will worry about me too much. I feel like it will be so hard for me because I am his first girlfriend and we both think we are the ones for eachother but how can I be sure?. I need advice, and he really is a good guy I won't meet someone who cares about me more than he does.

Hi Olivia, and welcome.

What kind of advice are you looking for?
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

My first girlfriend graduated a year ahead of me so I understand how you might be a little anxious about him going away to school. I encourage you to live your life a day at a time and to enjoy your friends and live in the moment with the school that you have remaining. You still have a lot ahead of you before you really need to be concerned about planning anything long term for the future. Make friends, hang out with them, develop your hobbies and interests.

Comment

Working...
      X