Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i might get a panic attack if i wont find a solution for everything soon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might get a panic attack if i wont find a solution for everything soon..

okay so from the titel it sounds like something horrible just happened but no dont worry everything is fine.. in a way.. i have started this new job today as a baker in a place super close to my house (literely 2 mins away) and thats probably the best job i could have got right now especially cause it is so close and i do kinda like baking so thats a plus! BUT the times a bit annpying tbh.. its from 4pm until 12pm (right now they have started a new thing there so we do finish a bit earlier but once its all settled out and stuff it will be until 12pm). now, if i didnt have my long distance boyfriend i would have been like yeah sure no problem but since he is my amazing boyfriend (and i freaking love him so freaking much!!!) we always try to skype as much as we can and usually we try to skype from 6pm-11pm (for him 4pm-9pm) and now when i have that job it completly covers all of this skype time which means it makes it so difficult now skyping and i really dont know what to do i also need to work sunday-thursday and sometimes saturday nights too so yeah i got fridays yay but no thats not yay because my family is religious (im not) which means we cant use any electical stuff or whatever and i got to respect my family so i cant either (i dont know its a redicioules religious thing that i really hate!) so firdays are out as well.. basiclly we barely got time now and i dont know what to do!

now another thing that literely came up a few minutes ago was that my mom asked me how it works with holidays and stuff at that place and she reminded me that we have a family holiday for a week in the start of december (which i have completly forgot about..). now... i have asked the boss there about holidays in there saying i might have a two weeks trip in january because i have planned to fly over to my boyfriend since i havent seen him for almost a year (obviesly i didnt mention that part) and i just completly forgot about the family holiday as well and now i think i need to give up on one of the two because i dont think they would really like it.. i mean.. would they? probably not.. i dont want to give up on the trip to my boyfriend because i havent kissed him, touched him, saw him face to face and tolled him how much i freaking love him face to face for almost a year and i just know how my parent will react if i tolled them i cant come with them because i need to go to him they would not like it at all.. because they dont really like my relationship with him cause he is not jewish so they dont really support it much so yeah..

i think i might talk to the boss about the times and see what we can do and maybe ill tell him the whole situation hopefully he will be okay with me because i did try my best today to be good and fast and he saw it as well but if we cant do anything i might just have to quit it because it will effect me and my boyfriend and i really do not want to lose him because he is my everything and i love him so much and ill just have to look for a solution i guess.. about the trips.. i guess illl have to see whats going on with this job first and than decide what to do about it..

what do you think? any good advice on all these stuff?

I have worked oppsite shifts from my SO. It is hard, I will not lie. But the pain is less because he suffers too.
    About holiday time, just be honest about your holiday needs but I guess you have to choose - family holiday or visiting your boyfriend.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      I have worked oppsite shifts from my SO. It is hard, I will not lie. But the pain is less because he suffers too.
      About holiday time, just be honest about your holiday needs but I guess you have to choose - family holiday or visiting your boyfriend.
      what did you do about talking and video calls and stuff?

Comment

Working...
      X