Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support Needed

Hello,

Since May of this year I have been involved with a guy from South Africa. He was been on visa working in my town in the U.S. His visa is coming to expiration here very soon. It's always been in the back of my head this time will come and the future is uncertain if he will come back to my area in the spring. I'm mostly here to seek how others have coped with similar situations. For both of us this has been one of those things we didn't expect to happen and turn out how well it has it's just sand in the timer is has always been running and it's finally getting thin.

Thanks.

Welcome to LFAD!

Have the two of you talked about whether you want to continue a relationship long distance?

Comment

It's been discussed that this shouldn't be taken seriously so an actual defined relationship has hardly been mentioned.

Comment

I think the first step is to decide do you want an LDR and then talk to him about it. For me and my partner we were in casual seeing each other and said our goodbyes. Week later he called and we decided to give LDR a try.

So decide what you think, talk about both of your views. Your decision made now doesn't mean it can't change later.

Comment

Working...
        X