Possible Surprise Meeting for Birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Surprise Meeting for Birthday?

Okay so I would like to possibly surprise my boyfriend by visiting him for his birthday in march.. I would just like to know if anyone thinks this might be a good idea.
    Also, is it possible to have gift ideas. I know roughly what he likes but I would like to know what to get him that would be sentimental.

Originally posted by slmwilson1997 View Post
    Okay so I would like to possibly surprise my boyfriend by visiting him for his birthday in march.. I would just like to know if anyone thinks this might be a good idea.
    Depends on what type of the guy he is. It's pretty individual, some love surprises, some love having things planned. (I am the latter, for example)

Either way the best way to do it is to discuss it with someone close to him, either a friend or a family member and have them help you out as well if you decide to do it.

Comment

I did this last year for my now husband. I'm so glad I did because the look on his face was absolutely priceless, and far better than any of the gifts I also brought him. In my case, I was able to plan my visit with his mum helping me and it all went off without a hitch. She picked me up from the airport etc.

I think it obviously depends on the person and you know that better than anyone! I do think it's also a good idea to try and get either friends or family on board too so they can help you organise it. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by littlewingxx View Post
        I did this last year for my now husband. I'm so glad I did because the look on his face was absolutely priceless, and far better than any of the gifts I also brought him. In my case, I was able to plan my visit with his mum helping me and it all went off without a hitch. She picked me up from the airport etc.

I think it obviously depends on the person and you know that better than anyone! I do think it's also a good idea to try and get either friends or family on board too so they can help you organise it. Good luck!
        Thank you for your help. Problem is at the moment that I am not in contact with any of his friends and family, but I will certainly keep it in mind. I have a few months to plan. If I cannot do it for his birthday I will try and do it for next year at christmas.

Comment

I personally would hate this type of suprise.
          So be sure it is a pleasant suprise for him.

Comment

Working...
          X