need help what to do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help what to do ?

hi im hasan . im from south asia . im an international student currently about to finish graduation next year july in china .

i meet the girl in online she is from mexico when i was in freshmen at the end of 1st semester . so it was from dating website we continued talking each for several month it was in 2015 . then we stop talking since for 8 month .

sudden its all begins end of may 2016 then we keep continue talking eachother since now and still going . oviously while talking there was ups and down and broke up for stress again we gets together . cause we gets so much addicted with each other cause love makes us that cant take anything apart . and its happy going till now .

the sooner the gradution coming the higher stress getting stronger . and to meet with each other needed money and time for each we both student . as a student we dont have enough to made it as a simple healthy travel . and the visa issue for me specially . beside i m planing to do my masters in europe after i finish undergraduate . i really need suggestion its been so much going on both have been going on lot of stress fighting each for no reason again get back .

now its feels like maze for me and still we want to made it through no matter what . i really need sugeestion and strength what to do ?
Working...
X