Planning a Wedding: Where do I start?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning a Wedding: Where do I start?!

My fiance is planning to come over and visit me in the UK sometime in March and he's decided to come over on a Marraige Visitor Visa!!!

That means he gets to stay for 6 months where we can get married and then he is required to fly back to the US (we plan on applying for the spouse visa when i meet the requirements).

It has to be a small wedding because we can't afford much and it's on quite short notice, I have no idea where to start.
    Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
    Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
    Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
    His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
    Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
    Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
    Married: June 29th 2018
    Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

How many people do you want to get involved, where do you want to get married (city, village), dress, suit, location of the party. Do you have a date set for the wedding??? Pretty important, hihi. Photographer, invitiations... I'd start with setting a date for the wedding.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

You could go to wedding consultant, or talk to your friend that have been married before.
      If you seek for what kind of wedding venue to start, maybe garden wedding is the good one because i guess it won't spend much money. And of course you have to make a list for other things such as wedding makeup, decoration, flower bouquet, gawn, etc.

Best luck for your wedding!

Comment

Working...
      X