X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Loves!

Hi everyone!!

To start my name JD,

My man and I met in May of this year when he started working at the same place I used to work. At first we didn't like each other very much (haha) but then we started joking and being sarcastic, from there we became friends. It really wasn't until a former co-workers going away party in August that we really got together. and BOY OH BOY did we fall for each other hard.
    Our company wasn't doing well so we each decided to look for another job lo and behold we got another job at the same company.
    My mate is an Aussie from Sydney and I am a California girl through and through, we spent 6 months together practically almost 24/7 and I knew he was going to have to go back home since he was on a 2 year visa to the states, and I happened to meet him when he was coming to the end of his visa. He left 3-4 days ago to go home. It really sucked to spend Christmas alone and I'm not really looking forward to having no one to kiss on new years. But to know that he got to see his whole family including his Grandmothers for Christmas and his nephews and his best friend of 10+ years kind of helped ease it a little bit.

I plan on buying a ticket this week to go to Australia in April( since I will have enough vacation time saved up) and OMG I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! it is going to be a long 100+ days until I can see him again. But within that time I am looking forward to working out, picking up a few new hobbies
    I really want to learn or remember how to translate Celsius and meters into feet and Fahrenheit and vice versa ( silly American here) I am going to try not to let all my time be sucked in by work. And right now I am just trying to get the whole time difference down, it can be quiet frustrating at times

Anyway I can't wait to get to know all of you! I hope your days/nights are going well

JD

Hi and welcome
    Where in Australia is your SO?
    Here it works out 1 degree is about 33.8 your Fahrenheit
    1 meter here is 3.2 feet I think roughly.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      Here it works out 1 degree is about 33.8 your Fahrenheit
      1 meter here is 3.2 feet I think roughly.
      Yeah, that is correct. But 2°C is not 67.6°F. That's ''only'' 35.6°F

BTW Hi ans welcome, JD
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thanks you guys!

My S/O is in Sydney

Comment

Working...
        X