Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendships

Hello world,

I am not too new here but as in posting i am always watching and enjoying different people posts. Its a worth reading often.

Well i have inboxed few people to get to know them. I think its better if i come up here and ask for friendship with different people around the world.

I am single, 28 living in Dubai, i work. As in hobbies i like music, video games, movies, tv shows, (GOT stuff) and outdoor is table tennis, cricket,

i am interested to know good people of any culture. I am an ambivert person.

pls inbox me about you.

Sorry if i missed few rules on website, its just my first post. I hope admin will wave off unintentional mistake (s).

Rana

Hi and welcome.
    Mind that this is NOT a dating site. This is a site where people that have a relationship do help each other out with problems or share stories about success. But since you read a while already here, you should know that...
    Besides, I think friendships don't occur on invitiation, but by getting to know each other on the forum.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Who's asking to date someone? U overlooked something while subject of my post was just to look for friends.
      Anyway ur point noted. Best of luck.

Comment

I didn't overlook anything, Rana. I just reminded you. If I did overlook, I wouldn't have added the last line.
        Best of luck to you, too.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Hi Rana, and welcome to the forum.

As Erwin said, this is not a dating site, but it is clear that this is not what you are looking for, from what I can read - unless (or until) you prove us otherwise.
          He also stated that people come here, usually to ask questions about this or that in their relationship, to share their experience, give recommendations on what to do about this or that. Being active this way will somehow increase your chances to become friends with other members, or actually to get to know their opinions about this or that, and to get to know them a bit more when they share their different experiences. Of course, being active here will be easier for you if you had at least one long distance relationship in the past. I don't think asking people to be friends, in private messages, or in a thread like this one, is the best way to become friends with them. This is not a penpal website like interpals or others.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gamermind2 View Post
            Who's asking to date someone? U overlooked something while subject of my post was just to look for friends.
            Anyway ur point noted. Best of luck.
            Mmm what you are saying/doing is like registering on Doctor Who forums and writing a dating/friend seeking profile there and asking for friendship and pms while having no idea what DW even is. So whether you are looking for a friend or a partner, it's clear that you haven't been or aren't in an LDR and have nothing to contribute to the main theme. It's something that needs to be noted, even you might feel weird/off yourself here considering that.

Comment

Working...
            X