Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm losing my girfriend need some advice

Hello friends,

I am new to this forum.hope you guys give amazing adviced to save my relationship .

Me (33)and my girlfriend(41) have been known each other for 4 years. we used to love each other talk to whatsapp skype for long hours I wake up her early and say love you whenever she needed to me I was trying the best and listened to her mood. She lives in PR and I live in Turkey. We can only meet each other 1-2 times a day in Turkey. Last year she had some problems with her daughter and accussed to somethig which she never did. she had to gone to the trial many times. and she felt so deppressed. I couldnt be near her due to the usa visa. Also I felt so sad for her. I did nothing because of the long distance What I could for her was sending her favourite flowers sharing funny images and jokes.

Friends ,my girlfriend wanted to break up with me because I was too far and she said that she had wanted someone to close her to listen when she cries,or she is happy. she spoke to me badly always and she implied that I was unromantic and acted a man who had no soul and ignored her needs in either way. now she speaks to me less on the day ,she sometimes texts me and calls me. when I try to reach her at the nights she says go to sleep it is late she always is online on whatsapp texting someone and I asked her who she is sending messages or is dating a local guy she was angry with me and warned me never ask the question again. Also she goes to the cinema with someone ,dancing,dinner etc. Im crying a lot and my mood is going down. I apologized to her many times, and said how mcuh I loved her also I said we would get married couples days ago I bought her flowers and but she doesnt take it and she never mentioned that.

I want my girfriend back. every day her mood changes and Im really getting tired, desperate and ugly cry . I cant live without her serioulsy it's been years there are so much memories

thank you so much for your help and I'm sorry for my english mistakes in grammar guys. I want to be happy just like other couples.
    Last edited by sadman; January 5, 2018, 04:16 AM.

A relationship takes two to work, with both parties putting in equal effort. If she doesn't want it, it is bound to fail, I'm sorry to say. Life is not always Hollywood-style win the girl back. Sometimes life just sucks. If she wants you, she would work to keep you. I'm sorry I have no good words to say.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X