WOOHOOO 99DAYS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOOO 99DAYS!!

And counting until I fly to Australia, Dec 31st of last year, I bought a ticket for April. I'm so excited!!! The only thing left to do is to get my visa,
    And I was wondering if anyone else had gone through this and gotten the ETA visa? How long did that take for you to get it? I hope that by doing it online I can save some time.

Is the ESTA that you do online? Mine was done within 2 mins of submitting and making the payment. ��

Comment

If its the ESTA you do online then it only takes a few minutes and thats it. You get a reference number if you wanna check it too but its normally done pretty fast. Oh and good luck on your visit :-)
      When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

This is not the ESTA but indeed the ETA. ESTA is for entries to the USA by air, and it seems that OP is an American citizen.

To OP : I didn't go to Australia, but I know some people who went there. I may ask them about ETA visa if that helps you.

Comment

I'm not too sure how long it takes, I just wanted to say I am sooooo envious and CONGRATULATIONS!! hurry up April! I am Australian, you will love to try an Aussie Easter with your girl Best of luck to you!

Comment

Hey! I'm a UK citizen and I flew to New Zealand but I had a 4 day layover in Sydney. I applied for the ETA Tourist visa (which I didn't have to pay for, but might be different for different nationalities) but if you just go on the Australian government website (the official one, there are a few agencies trying to make you pay more for there services) you'll be able to find what you need! Happy travels!

Comment

Hey! Sorry for long time no Post! life got crazy for awhile, I was laid off from my job, dealing with family issues. My Love and I are still going strong though, we talk everyday, and now we are 65 days away!!!!!!!!! Life is better now, I have a better job, and my family stuff is getting better too.

You all were right the ETA was really no big deal, it cost me 20USD to get and it only took like less than 5mins. So that is a big weight off my shoulders!!!! THank you for all your advice!!!

and samalamadingdong Heck ya!!!

Comment

Working...
              X