Apps for Couples!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps for Couples!

I found a thread that briefly mentions a couple of these, but it's five years old...

Just in case y'all don't already know about these, I'd recommend going to your app store and looking up Couple, Between, and Couplete.

These make a little private space for you and your partner's photos, wishlists, etc. They can also include little games and other fun things to make you and your partner feel a little more connected.

Just thought some of you guys would like to check these out. Hugs! <3

Me and my partner use Happy Couple (which we also found out about on here)! It's a cute quiz app that lets you get to know more about the person you're dating. You get a cute relationship tip and 5 questions to answer every day, and when you match answers, you get points to level up. Every time you level up, you to pick from 3 challenges, and sometimes send a little message to your partner via the app. It's really cute, gender inclusive, and has specific questions geared towards LDRs! I'd recommend it if you're looking for something fun to do together to ease the distance

Comment

I really want to try these with my boyfriend, but he's kind of stubborn.
      What he doesn't like, it's stupid. I had to convince him to use Snapchat.
      How can I convince him to AT LEAST try these?!?!

Comment

I personally use Rabbit, Google Duo, Google Hangouts, 5 Love Languages and so on!

Comment

Originally posted by Uschi View Post
          I really want to try these with my boyfriend, but he's kind of stubborn.
          What he doesn't like, it's stupid. I had to convince him to use Snapchat.
          How can I convince him to AT LEAST try these?!?!
          My SO is the same; when we were going through a rough time a couple of years ago I suggested using Couple, but he didn't want to. Now I feel stupid bringing it up again but I still want to ..
          Chifuyu

Comment

We use discord and whatsapp. I guess it's kinda different by the fact that we don't use apps designated for couples?!?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaCh View Post
              I personally use Rabbit, Google Duo, Google Hangouts, 5 Love Languages and so on!
              Those aren't bad buddy. Thank you!

Comment

Theres a new app called qwikmatch and you play against an opponent. Its little mini games and you can add you SO and your friends with a qm code or if you have them on facebook.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Besides texting a lot on whatsapp I use this app called: Deary.
                  I know the guys who developed this app, and the CEO was in a long distance relationship himself for 3 years. He created this app to retrieve and save all your meaningful messages in a personal diary. Since I am in a long distance relationship myself, I love it!
                  Deary retrieves all my best text messages which I almost forgot about as they all kind off disappear in the flow of our daily messages.
                  I saved some amazing messages in my personal diary!!
                  When I re-read some of these messages, I feel so much closer to my boyfriend!
                  So, definetely check out Deary, and feel closer to your love one, even when they are thousands of miles away!

Comment

Working...
                  X