Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New LFAD member incoming !

Hellow all !

Seems it's better to introduce yourself before posting or such in a forum so ... that's what I'll do right now !

First of all, I'm Shika —which obviously is a nickname—, a French 17 yo girl. Currently in my first year of intensive foundation degree —mathematics, physics and engineering sciences—, I'm also in an LDR with a 18 yo boy, living in France as well.

We first met while going out with mutual friends. There, we hit it off ! So we decided to go on holidays together, with close friends, to get to know each other more, and started going out, 6 months and a half ago.

In fact, I discovered this forum a while ago, looking for gift advices for my long-distance bestfriend on the main site ! But there, I thought I could find some personal advices if I subscribed there ... In fact, my boyfriend and I are pretty fond of each other, but we can't manage to meet as often as we'd like —a few days every 2 months, which is not that bad tho—, and the main issue is that, with my current studies, I can't spend much time discussing with him, and even less Skyping ... (we try to do so once a week, but sometimes, it's not possible..) which leads him to feel insecure —him more than me, since I'm quite busy.
    Anyway ! I'll try posting about it later ~ in the meantime, I'm looking forward to meet you guys and, please, take care of me !
    Last edited by Shika; January 14, 2018, 08:25 AM.

Welcome
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Thank you all ! ^-^

Comment

Shika, like a deer in Japanese.
            Bienvenue à toi chère compatriote.

Comment