What should i do when ldr bf pull away ? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should i do when ldr bf pull away ? Need advice

My ldr boyfriend thought and suddenly said that i love someone else, i dont know why he said like that, i tried to ask but he said dont want to say anything.. but he is totally wrong. I tried to explain to him that i only love him and never thought to love someone else. And now he is pulling away, always late to reply my message and sometime he not reply. And not pick up my call, Should i give him space ? Is it work in ldr relationship ? Should i stop to text, and call him and wait till he come back to me ?

suddenly said that i love someone else
    No offence but what even. How does that even happen. Did he mean someone specific?

Comment

I dont know so, i think maybe it's because I did not give him news for a day because I was so busy at that time, and he thought i have someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Rose roses View Post
        I dont know so, i think maybe it's because I did not give him news for a day because I was so busy at that time, and he thought i have someone else
        That's really unhealthy coming from him. Accusing and distrusting the other isn't the best behaviour in the relationship and you shouldn't have to prove yourself to get that trust. I'd talk about this straight and dunno, express how unfair he is being too (without hostility) and how this needs to be resolved.

Comment

Working...
        X