X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR - Never give up?

Hello here,
    It’s my first post.
    I had a LDR from the 29/10 until the 29/12, 2 months basically, no one said we stopped the relationship but we’re not talking anymore etc (i can explain that but this is not the question)
    I wanna know,
    Basic situation of 1 still loving the other ...
    How strong is the love?
    I mean, is there a time where we should finally give up or never?
    This is quite strange but i wanna know if not giving up is usefull or not and btw if you want to know all about it tell me, i dont have the time anymore.
    Thanks

Hi and welcome.

Originally posted by LostSince29/10 View Post
    I mean, is there a time where we should finally give up or never?
    Why do you write 'we' here? It looks like he did already give up. And if he did, you have to respect his choice, no matter how that hurts. Don't persue him, that is something from the movies but it doesn't work in real life. Never give up? Never say never. As long as you both love each other, don't give up. When the love is gone, there's no reason to continue. And it takes two to work on a relationship (although since there's no contact, I can hardly call it a relationship at this point).

I'm sorry, but I think you do best for yourself to stop thinking about him and focus on other things. You're young, you have a whole life in front of you. These things, sadly, happen.

Be strong.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Re,
      Boy, you told me exactly what i was searching for,
      I think i thought i shoudn’t give up because i just couldn’t imagine you know such love stop like that yk for no real reason and everything but
      I realized i was stupid/selfish thinking like that and the was hurting more than somethingelse yk
      Thanks

Comment

You're welcome. Sorry I didn't have anything better to say. Stay strong.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
        X